Latin American Public Opinion Project (2010): study CR 1978
- Latin American Public Opinion Project,
- The Americas Barometer
- Latin American Public Opinion Project, VanderBilt University Detroit, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, Costa Rica, 1978
- Survey name:
- LAPOP 1978
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 199
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your life in general?
2 undecided/so so
- This question was included into a section of the survey related to "Satisfaction with living conditions" (e.g. house, neighborhood, income, etc.).
Survey called "Encuesta de opinión sobre normas democráticas" conducted by Universidad de Costa Rica.
- Observed distribution
- 1: 2.51%, 2: 6.03%, 3: 91.46% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.89 8.15
- 0.39 1.18