Lambert et al. (2010a): study US 2009
- Lambert, E.G.; Hogan, N.L.; Jiang, S.
- The Relationship among distributive and procedural Justice and correctional Life Satisfaction, Burnout, and turnover Intent: an exploratory Study.
- Journal of Criminel Justice, 2010, Vol. 38, 7 - 16
- Working population, USA, 2009
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- No sample: full population
- N = 160
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 2 questions:
A Taking all together, how happy would you say you are with your life?
3 very happy
1 not too happy
B In general, how satisfying do you find the way you are spending your life these days?
3 very satisfying
1 not too satisfying
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Scores on the two items were added, so the scale range is 2-6
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 0 On range 0-10