Lai et al. (2005): study TW 2000
- Lai, K.L.; Lee, H.S.; Tzeng, R.J.; Wang, B.L.
- Health Related Quality of Life and Health Utility for the Institutional Elderly in Taiwan.
- Quality of Life Research, 2005, Vol. 14, 1169 - 1180
- Elderly living in long-term care settings, Taiwan 2000
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 465
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
We ask you to think about your life in the last two weeks…..
How would you rate your quality of life?
1 very poor
3 neither poor nor good
5 very good
Item 1 in WHOQOL-Bref
- Author's label:
- Overall Quality of Life
- Median : 3; Mode :3.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.38 -
- 0.73 -
Current mental complaints