Kweon & Mara (2011): study US Detroit 2001
- Kweon, B.S.; Mara, I.
- Disaggregating the Measurement of Quality of Urban Life Dimensions Across a Complex Metro Region: The Case of Metro Detroit.
- Marans,R., W.; Stimson, R., J.; Eds: "Investigating Quality of Urban Life Theory, Methods, and Empirical Research", Springer, 2011, New York , USA, 369 - 384
- Adult general public Detroit metroplotian area, U.S., 2001
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 4092
- Non Response
Mainly mail questionnaire but 315 face-to-face interviews.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 completely dissatisfied
7 completely satisfied
- Author's label:
- Quality of life
- Page in publication:
- 375, 376
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.61 -
- - -
Sub-urban (vs urban)
Size of urban setting