Kolotkin & Crosby (2002): study US 1997
- Kolotkin, R.L.; Crosby, F.J.
- Psychometric Evaluation of the Impact of Weight on Quality of Life-Lite Questionnaire (IWQOL-Lite) in a Community Sample.
- Quality of Life Research, 2002, Vol. 11, 157 - 171
- 18+aged, overweight, USA, 199?.
- Non-probability accidental sample
- N = 494
- Non Response:
Participants reveived US $10 for participation
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
'Please rate your quality of life in each of the six areas below.
Overall: This refers to your overall, general quality of life.
7 extremely satisfied
6 very satisfied
4 both satisfied and dissatisfied
2 very dissatisfied
1 extremely satisfied
- Author's label:
- Overall quality of life