Knabe & Rätzel (2010): study DE 1999
- Knabe, A.; Rätzel, S.
- Income, Happiness, and the Disutility of Labor.
- Economics Letters, 2010, Vol. 107, 77 - 79
- 18-65 aged working couples, Germany, followed 7 years, 1999-2006
- Survey name:
- DE-SOEP combined waves
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 16937
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days?
Income of spouse
Time spend on work
Physical health of spouse