Klein (1984): study IL Petah Tikva 1980
- Klein, P.S.
- Behavior of Israeli Mothers toward Infants in Relation to Infants' Perceived Temperament.
- Child Development, 1984, Vol. 55, 1212 - 1218
- 6 months aged infants, Israel, followed from 1980-1981
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 40
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Mother's rating of general infant's mood.
Content analysis of 3 monthly interviews with mother:
(code should be reversed)
Item in the Infant Temperament Questionnaire (ITQ) by Carey, 1970
- Author's label:
- code reversed for WDH
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 2 On range 0-10