Kim & Kim (2012): study ZZ 2000
- Kim, S.; Kim, D.
- Does Government Make People Happy?: Exploring New Research Directions for Government’s Roles in Happiness.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2012, Vol. 13, 875 - 899
- 15+ aged, general public, 131 nations, 2000-2008
- Survey name:
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 150000
- Non Response:
- not reported
- Multiple asesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Various questions on overall satisfaction with life as a whole.
Scores transformed to scale 0-10
- Author's label:
- Quality of Life
- Page in publication:
Trust in people
Government consumption in nation