Kasmaoui & Bourhaba (2017): study ZZ 2006
- Kasmaoui, K.; Bourhaba, O.
- Happiness and Public Expenditure: Evidence from a Panel Analysis.
- MPRA Working Paper, 2017, No. 79339, 1 - 12
- 18+ aged, general public, 132 nations, 2006
- Survey name:
- INT-Gallup World Poll combined waves
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1320000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- min: 2,81
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 5.45 5.45
- 1.10 1.10
Quality of government in nation
Trend average happiness in general public