Kaliterna Lipovcan et al. (2007): study HR 2005
- Kaliterna Lipovcan, L.J.; Brkljacic, T.; Sakic, V.
- Monthly Income and Subjective Well-being of Croatian Citizens.
- Croatian Medical Journal, 2007, Vol. 48, 727 - 733.
- 18-85 aged, general public, Croatia, 2007
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 896
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Use the list below to answer the following question: IN GENERAL, HOW HAPPY OR UNHAPPY DO YOU USUALLY FEEL? Check the one statement that best describes your average happiness.
10 extremely happy (feeling ecstatic, joyous, fantastic!)
9 very happy (feeling really good and elated!)
8 pretty happy (spirits high, feeling good)
7 mildly happy (feeling fairly good and somewhat cheerful)
6 slightly happy ( just a bit above neutral)
5 slightly unhappy (just a bit below neutral)
4 mildly unhappy (just a bit low)
3 pretty unhappy (somewhat "blue", spirits down)
2 very unhappy ( depressed, spirits very low)
1 extremely unhappy (utterly depressed, completely down)
Name: Fordyce's overall happiness item.
- Author's label:
- Affective component of subjective well-b
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.70 7.44
- 1.81 2.01