Jopp & Rott (2006): study DE Heidelberg 2001
- Jopp, D.; Rott, C.
- Adaptation in Very Old Age: Exploring the Role of Resources, Beliefs and Attitudes for Centenarians' Happiness.
- Psychology and Aging, 2006, Vol. 21, 266 - 280
- 99+ aged, Heidelberg, Germany , 2001
- Survey name
- DE-Heidelberg Centenarian Study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 249
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
… feel happy most of the time.. (full text not reported)
- Author's label:
- All respondents that were not able to answer self-report questions because of severe cognitive decline were excluded from the sample.
The publication reports an analysis using a ' happiness factor' consisting of 2 more measures which do not fit the criteria for inclusion in the WDH. Hence the results obtained with that measure are not included here.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 28.6%, 2: 71.4% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 1 On range 0-10
- 0.71 -
- 0.46 -