Joiner et al. (1996): study US 1996
- Joiner, T.E.; Catanzaro, S.J.; Laurent, J.
- Tripartite Structure of Positive and Negative Affect, Depression, and Anxiety in Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatients.
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 1996, Vol.105, 401 - 409
- 8-16 aged psychiatric inpatients, USA,1996
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 116
- Non Response:
- Rating by experts
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you felt this way in the past 2 weeks.
B stressed out
Q paying good attention
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): A to J
Positive affect score (PAS): K to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS (adapted version for children)
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10