Johnson (1937): study US California 1935
- Johnson, W.B.
- Euphoric and Depressed Moods in Normal Subjects.
- Journal of Character and Personality, 1937/1938, Vol. 6, 79 - 98
- Female university students, members of a sorority, USA, 193?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 30
- Non Response:
Mood dairy kept during 65 to 90 days
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report of affect level during the day, repeated 65-90 days
Lead item not reported
| I feel almost never feel more elated
| I feel as depressed as I practically ever feel
Reports afterwards coded +5 to -5
- Author's label:
- Mood rated every day immidiately before dinner.
Mean is average mood over all 60 to 95 days
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 0.92 5.92
- - -