Jelicic & Kempen (1999): study NL Goningen 1992
- Jelicic, M.; Kempen, G.I.
- Short Report: Chronic Medical Conditions and Life Satisfaction in the Elderly.
- Psychology and Health, 1999, Vol. 14, 65 - 70
- 57+ aged, North Netherlands, 1992
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 8723
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
We have talked about various parts of your life, now I want to ask you about your life as a whole. How satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days.....?
7 completely satisfied
1 completely dissatisfied
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 1285.50 -
- - -
Self-perceived chronic illness
Number of illnesses treated