Janz et al. (2001): study US Michigan 1996
- Janz, N.; Dodge, J.A.; Janevic, M.R.
- Factors Influencing Quality of Life in Older Women With Heart Disease.
- Medical Care, 2001, V ol. 39, 588 - 598 ,
- Medical Patients, Michigan, United States, followed 1 year, 199?
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 570
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How have things been going for you during the past 4 weeks?
4 very well
3 pretty good
3 good and bad parts about equal
2 pretty bad
- Author's label:
- Overall quality of life
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.84 -
- 1.08 -
Number of health complaints
Ischemic heart diseases (i20-25)
Change in attitudes
Change in total social participation
Satisfaction with social participation