Huffman & Rizov (2016): study RU 1994
- Huffman, S.K.; Rizov, M.
- Life Satisfaction and Diet: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey.
- Selected Paper prepared for presentation at the 2016 Agricultural & Applied Economics Association Annual Meeting, 2016, 1 - 25, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 16+ aged, general public, Russia, 1994-2005
- Survey name:
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 4000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
On the whole, are you…?
5 fully satisfied
4 not fully satisfied but generally
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
2 still dissatisfied
1 extremely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
Trend happiness marrital categories
Trend happiness in age groups
Trend happiness in employment categories
Trend happiness in urban/rural dwellers
Trend happiness in educational groups
What one eats