Hoogendoorn (2017): study NL 2013
- Hoogendoorn, C.
- Somewhat happily unemployed? A Comparison of the Feelings and Time-Use Reported by the Employed and Unemployed Respondents Participating in a Dutch DRM Survey
- MSc thesis, 2017, School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- 15-64 aged, users selfhelp website, Netherlands, 2013
- Survey name:
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 1869
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on a) activities of the previous day and b) how one had felt during these activities (DRM)
How did you feel during that activity?
All numbers presented with faces
Computation: Average happiness over all activities/time
- Author's label:
- Average happiness during activiteis weighed by the proportion of time spend on these.
Population mean computed by WDH-team from group averages in Table E
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 6.90 -
- - -