Hochman & Skopek (2013): study DE 2006
- Hochman, O.; Skopek, N.
- The Impact of Wealth on Subjective Well-Being: A Comparison of Three Welfare-State Regimes.
- Research in Social Stratification and Mobility, 2013, Vol. 34, 127 - 141
- 50+ aged general public, Germany, 2006
- Survey name:
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 2390
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life?
10 completely satisfied
0 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- General Life Satisfaction
- Mean Germany: 7,6;
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
Sufficiency of current income