Headey et al. (2008): study GB 2000
- Headey, B.; Muffels, R.; Wooden, M.
- Money does not Buy Happiness...Or does it? A Reconsideration Based on the Combined Effects of Wealth, Income and Consumption.
- Social Indicators Research, 2008, Vol. 87, 65 - 82
- 15+ aged, general public, Great Britain, 2000
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 14101
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
We have talked about various parts of your life, now I want to ask you about your life as a whole. How satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days.....?
7 completely satisfied
1 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Married state (compared to non-married states)
Living as married