Headey et al. (1995): study HU 1992
- Headey, B.; Andorka, R.; Krause, P.
- Political Legitimicy versus Economic Imperatives in System Transformation: Hungary and East Germany 1990 - 93.
- Social Indicators Research, 1995, Vol. 36, 247 - 273
- 16+ aged, general public, Hungary 1992
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 4266
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
I want you to pick a number between 0 and 10 that indicates your level of satisfaction. The more satisfied you are, the higher the number you should pick. The less satisfied you are, the lower the number.
This item is at the end of a list of identical questions about satisfaction in specific domains of life: home, employment opportunities, financial situation, safety, neighborhood, health and free time
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with Life-as-a-whole
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 5.80 5.80
- 2.70 2.70