Hagerty & Veenhoven (2003): study ZZ World samples 1972
- Hagerty, M.R.; Veenhoven, R.
- Wealth and Happiness Revisited. Growing National Income Does Go with Greater Happiness.
- Social Indicators Research, 2003, Vol. 64, 1 - 27
- Adutl general population in 21 nations, 1972-1996
- Survey name:
- Survey series: findings of which are listed in World Database of Happiness
- Varied Probability
- N = 9300000
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How do you feel about your life as a whole right now?
0 very dissatisfied
10 very satisfied
Combined with score on the same question rated on scale 1-10
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Purchasing power (`real' gnp pc)