Gwanfogbe et al. (1970): study CM 1965
- Gwanfogbe, P.N.; Furrow, J.L.; Schumm, W.R.; Smith, M.
- Polygyny and Marital Life Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study from Rural Cameroon.
- Journal of Comparative Family Studies, 1970, Vol. 28, 55 - 71
- Mothers of young child, rural areas, Cameroon, 196?
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 300
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Are you happy with your life?
- don't know
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 9.7%, 2: 90% (total 99.7%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 2 On range 0-10
- 1.90 8.95
- 0.30 5.93
Position in polygamous marriage
Support by spouse