Guillen-Royo & Velazco (2012): study PE 2005
- Guillen-Royo, M.; Velazco, J.
- Happy Villages and Unhappy Slums? Understanding Happiness Determinants in Peru.
- Selin, H.; Davey, G; Eds.: "Happiness Across Cultures. Views of Happiness and Quality of Life in Non-Western Cultures Across Cultures. The History of Non-Westeren Science 6.", Springer, 2012, New York, USA, 253 - 270
- General public, Peruvian corridor region, Peru, 2005
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 251
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are...?
3 very happy
2 fairly happy
1 not too happy
- Observed distribution
- 1: 16.6%, 2: 73%, 3: 9.4% (total 99%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.93 6.36
- 0.51 1.30