Guardiola et al. (2013a): study MX 2008
- Guardiola, J.; Garcia-Rubio, M.A.; Gonzalez-Gomez, F.
- Does Higher Income Equal Higher Levels of Happiness in Every Society? The Case of The Mayan People
- International Journal of Welfare, 2013, Vol. 22, 35 - 44.
- Mayan people living in poor rural area, Yucatan, Mexico, 2013
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 373
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
In general terms, how happy do you feel with your life?
Scale labels not reported
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 8.13 8.13
- 1.64 1.64