Greenhaus (1974): study US 1970
- Greenhaus, J.H.
- Career Salience as a Moderator of the Relationship between Satisfaction with Occupational Preference and with Life in General.
- Journal of Psychology, 1974, Vol. 86, 53 - 55
- College students, East USA, 197?
- N = 203
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 2 questions:
A "Taking all aspects of yourself and your life into account, which of the following best describes your own feelings of satisfaction with your life......?"
5 I am extremely satisfied with my life.
4 I am satisfied with my life.
3 I am somewhat satisfied with my life.
2 I am only slightly satisfied with my life.
1 I am not at all satisfied with my life.
B " In very general terms, about what proportion of the time do you feel satisfied with your life.....?"
4 all of the time
3 most of the time
2 some of the time
Summation: not reported
- Author's label:
- Satisfaction with life in general.