Green & Heywood (2011): study GB 1999 /1
- Green, C.P.; Heywood, J.
- Flexible Contract and Subjective Wellbeing.
- Economic Inquiry, 2011, Vol. 49, 716 - 729
- 20-65 aged, UK, followed 5 years 1999-2004
- Survey name:
- UK-BHPS 1999-2004
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 10000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How dissatisfied or satisfied are you with your life as a whole?
1 not satisfied at all
7 completely satisfied
- Author's label:
- Flexible employment contracts
- Page in publication: