Gordon (2018): study ZA 2013
- Gordon, S. L.
- Understanding Evaluations of Foreigners in Modern South Africa: The Relationship Between Subjective Wellbeing and Xenophobia.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2018, Vol. 19, 545-566
- 16+ aged black people, South Africa, 2013
- Survey name:
- SA-SAS 2013
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 1672
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How satisfied do you feel with your overall life?
0 extremely unsatisfied
10 extremely satisfied
- Author's label:
- satisfaction with life as a whole
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10