Goldstein (2007): study US 2005
- Goldstein, E.D.
- Sacred Moments: Implications on Well-Being and Stress.
- Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2007, Vol. 63, 1001 - 1019
- Healthy adults, USA, 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 73
- Non Response:
Additional qualitative data were obtained by semistructured interviews by telehone
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
1: slightly/not at all
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- Positive and negative affect
- Page in publication:
Actual changes in happiness
Multiple treatment moments
No particular setting, recruitment on interest