Garry & Lohan (2011): study GB Northern Ireland 2007 /1
- Garry, J.; Lohan, M.
- Mispredicting Happiness across the Adult Lifespan: Implications for the Risky Health Behaviour of Young People.
- Journal of Happiness Studies, 2011, Vol. 12, 41 - 49
- 16-44 aged males, Northern Ireland, 2007
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 210
- Non Response:
Interviews conducted at 50 sampling poiunts chosen at random from 285 Northern Ireland electoral wards.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All in all, how happy are you with your life these days?
0 extremely unhappy
10 extremely happy
- cannot choose
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.88 -
- - -