Gallup-WIN (2015): study IQ 2015
- Win-Gallup 39 th Annual Global End of Year Survey reveals a world of conflicting Hopes, Happiness and Despair.
- WIN/Gallup International's Annual Global End of the Years Survey.
- 18+ aged, general public, Iraq 2015
- Survey name:
- INT-Gallup-WIN 2015
- Semi-probability sample
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Multiple asesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
So far as you are concerned, how do you personally feel about your life?
2 neither happy nor unhappy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Table # 3.1
- Observed distribution
- 1: 38%, 2: 36%, 3: 26% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.88 4.68
- 0.79 1.72