Gallup-WIN (2015): study GH 2015
- Win-Gallup 39 th Annual Global End of Year Survey reveals a world of conflicting Hopes, Happiness and Despair.
- WIN/Gallup International's Annual Global End of the Years Survey.
- 18+ aged, general public, Ghana 2015
- Survey name:
- INT-Gallup-WIN 2015
- Semi-probability sample
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Multiple assesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
So far as you are concerned, how do you personally feel about your life?
2 neither happy nor unhappy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
- Table # 3.1
- Observed distribution
- 1: 27%, 2: 22%, 3: 51% (total 100%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.24 5.42
- 0.85 1.81