Gallup-WIN (2011): study ML 2011
- Global Barometer of Happiness for 2011.
- Press Release, 30 December 2011, Zürich, Switzerland
- 15+ aged, general public, Mali, 2011
- Survey name:
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 4.70 4.70
- - -