Gallup (2009a): study GT 2011
- Data from Gallup World Poll provided on request August 2009.
- Personal communication.
- 15+ aged, general public, Guatemala, 2011
- Survey name:
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 7 questions
Did you experience the following feelings during A LOT OF THE DAY yesterday? How about..
Now please think about YESTERDAY, from the morning until the end of the day. Think of where you were, what you were doing and how you felt.
G Did you smile or laugh a lot yesterday?
- no answer, don't know
- Average % positive affect = (A+F+G)/3
- Average % negative affect = (B+C+D+E)/4
- Affect Balance = Average % positive affect - Average % negative affect
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -100 - 100 On range 0-10
- 0.62 -
- - -