Gallup (2008a): study MR 2006
- Gallup World View.
- The Gallup Organization, 2008, New York, USA
- 15+ aged, general public, Mauritania, 2006
- Survey name
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 997
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Data isn't displayed on analitics.gallup.com anymore
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 5.20 5.20
- 1.93 1.93