Fugl-Meyer et al. (1991): study SE 1986
- Fugl-Meyer, A.R.; Bränholm, I.B.; Fugl-Meyer, K.S.
- Happiness and Domain-Specific Life Satisfaction in Adult Northern Swedes.
- Clinical Rehabilitation, 1991, Vol. 5, 25 - 33
- Adults, general public, city of Umea, northern Sweden, 198?
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 214
- Non Response:
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"How satisfying are these different aspects of your life? Indicate the number which best suits your situation. Life as a whole is....."
1 very dissatisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
4 rather satisfying
6 very satisfying
This item was followed by eight questions on life domain satisfactions.
- Author's label:
- Self-reported life satisfaction
- For analyis the original scale of 6 reduced to 4 by combining Very dissatisafying, Dissatisfying, Rather dissatisfying (a+b+c).
1.Very dissatisafying, Dissatisfying, Rather dissatisfying. 8,5%
2. Rather satisfying 23,0%
4. Very satjsfying 29,0%
M= 2,89 SD= 0,92
- Page in publication: