Froh et al. (2008): study US 2006
- Froh, J.J.; Emmons, R.A.; Sefick, W. J.
- Counting Blessing in Early Adolescents: An Experimental Study of Gratitude and Subjective Well-Being.
- Journal of School Psychology, 2008, Vol. 46, 213 - 233
- 12-17 aged participants in a gratitude exercise and controls, USA 2006
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 221
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How did you feel about your life-as-a-whole during the past few weeks?
Name: Andrews & Withey's `Delighted-Terrible Scale' (modified version)
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction in past few weeks
- Page in publication:
Multiple treatment moments