Friedrich & Friedrich (1981): study US 1979
- Friedrich, W.N.; Friedrich, W.L.
- Psychological Assets of Parents of Handicapped and Non-Handicapped Children.
- American Journal of Mental Deficiency, 1981, Vol. 85, 551 - 553
- Mothers withhandicapped child at home and controls, USA, 197?
- N = 68
- Non Response:
- 32% and 43%(control)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on multiple questions:
Items not reported
Variant Bradburn's Affect Balance Scale
- Author's label:
- Psychological well-being
- handicapped: M = 24.32, SD = 7.98; Ms' = 6.08
non-handicapped: M = 30.59; SD = 7.65; Ms' = 7,65
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range - On range 0-10
- 27.45 6.86