Flavin & Shufeldt (2017): study US 2010
- Flavin, P.; Shufeldt, G.
- The State of the Minimum Wage: Federalism, Economic Policy, and Workers' Well-Being.
- The Forum, 2017, Vol. 15, 167 - 187
- 18+ aged, general public, in 41 states of the USA, 2010-13
- Survey name:
- US-Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index 2010-2013
- Probability sample (unspecified)
- N = 10000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- Page in publication:
Change of economic conditions in region