Fernandez Ballesteros et al. (2001): study ES 1996
- Fernandez Ballesteros, R.; Ruiz, M.A.; Zamarron, M.D.
- The Contribution of Socio-Demographic and Psychological Factors to Life Satisfaction.
- Ageing and Society, 2001, Vol. 21, 25 - 43
- 65+ aged, Spain, 1996
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability simple random sample
- N = 507
- Non Response:
The respondents were interviewed at home.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
How satisfied are you with your life at present?
1 not at all
4 very much
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 4 On range 0-10
Married vs never married
Married vs divorced