Feng et al. (2018): study CN 2013
- Feng, X; Jayakar, K.; Zhang, H.
- Does the Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies Improve the Subjective Well-Being of Citizens? A Micro-Level and City-Level Empirical Investigation.
- Conference Paper, 2018, The 22nd Biennial Conference of the International elecommunications Society: "Beyond the Boundaries: Challenges for Business, Policy and Society", June 24th - 27th, 2018, Seoul, Korea
- 18+ aged, adults, China, 2013
- Survey name:
- CN-China General Social Survey
- Probability systematic sample
- N = 5463
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together in your life, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are ....?
5 very happy
3 neither happy nor unhappy
1 very unhappy
- Author's label:
- 72% of the respondents felt 'happy' or 'very happy'
- Page in publication:
Ever moved or not