Farhat et al. (2011): study US 2005
- Farhat, T.; Luk, J.W.; Simons-Morton, B.
- Psychosocial Correlates of Adolescent Marijuana Use: Variations by Status of Marijuana Use.
- Addictive Behavior, 2011, Vol. 36, 404 - 407.
- Tenth-graders, USA, 2006
- Survey name
- INT-HBSC 2005/2006
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 1465
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Administered in classroom
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Here is ladder representing the 'ladder of life'. Let's suppose the top of the ladder represents the best possible life for you; and the bottom, the worst possible life for you. On which step of the ladder do you feel you personally stand at the present time?
10 best possible
0 worst possible life
This question was followed (not preceded) by items on life 5 years ago and 5 years from now.
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Table 1
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.32 -
- - -
Earlier use of marihuana