Evans et al. (1985a): study US 1980
- Evans, R.W.; Blagg, C.R.; Garrison, L.P.; Hart, L.G.; Manninen, D.L.
- The Quality of Life of Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease.
- The New England Journal of Medicine, 1985, Vol. 312, 553 - 559
- Patients with end-stage renal disease, 11 dialysis and transplantation centers, USA., 198?
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 859
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
We have talked about various parts of your life, now I want to ask you about your life as a whole. How satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days.....?
7 completely satisfied
1 completely dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Values valid for all treatments. Unadjusted for Case Mix.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%, 6: 0%, 7: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
Renal failure (n17-19)
Setting of medical treatment