Eurobarometer (1995): study ZZ EU 12 1986
- Eurobarometer Report. Nr. 43.
- European Commission,1995, Brussels, Belgium
- 15+ aged, general public, EU 12, 1986
- Survey name:
- EU-Eurobarometer 26
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 11837
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are...?
3 very happy
2 fairly happy
1 not too happy
- Response option 'really happy' was used in Belgium, The Netherlands and France, while in the other Eurobarometer surveys that option was phrased as 'very happy'
- Observed distribution
- 1: 20%, 2: 61%, 3: 17% (total 98%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 1.97 6.50
- 0.61 1.59