Eurobarometer (1995): study NL 1986
- Eurobarometer Report. Nr. 43.
- European Commission,1995, Brussels, Belgium
- 15+ aged, general public, Netherlands, 1986
- Survey name
- EU-Eurobarometer 26
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 1926
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Taking all things together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say you are...?
3 really happy
2 fairly happy
1 not too happy
- Response option 'really happy' was used in Belgium, France and The Netherlands, while in the other Eurobarometer surveys that option was phrased as 'very happy'
- Observed distribution
- 1: 6%, 2: 51%, 3: 41% (total 98%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 3 On range 0-10
- 2.36 7.52
- 0.59 1.61