Enrique et al. (2018): study ES 2015
- Enrique, A.; Bretón-López, J.; Molinari, G.
- Efficacy of An Adaptation of The Best Possible Self Intervention Implemented Through Positive Technology: A Randomized Control Trial
- Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2018, Vol. 13, 671 - 689
- Young adults participating in a happiness training, Spain, 201?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability self-selected
- N = 78
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on 20 questions.
This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. Read each item and mark the appropriate answer in the space next to that word. Indicate to what extend you generally feel this way, that is, how you feel on average?
1 very slightly or not at all
2 a little
4 quite a bit
Negative affect score (NAS): (A to J)/10
Positive affect score (PAS): (K to T)/10
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson et al's PANAS ('in general' version)
- Author's label:
- Positive and negative affect
- Pre training score, both groups together
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -4 - 4 On range 0-10
Actual changes in happiness
No particular setting, recruitment on interest
Best possible self exercise