Easterlin (2014a): study ZZ Developing nations 1990
- Easterlin, R.A.
- Life Satisfaction in the Transition from Socialism to Capitalism.
- Clark, A.E.;Ed.:" Happiness and Economic Growth: Lessons from Developing Countries", Oxford Scholarship Online: 2015, 1 - 24
- 18+ aged, general public, urban areas, developing nations, 1990-2010
- Survey name:
- INT-WorldValuesSurvey 1990-2010
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 7000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Trend average happiness in income groups