Easterlin (2014a): study RU 1988
- Easterlin, R.A.
- Life Satisfaction in the Transition from Socialism to Capitalism.
- Clark, A.E.;Ed.:" Happiness and Economic Growth: Lessons from Developing Countries", Oxford Scholarship Online: 2015, 1 - 24
- 18+ aged, general public, Russia,1988-2005
- Survey name:
- INT-WVS: combined waves
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 200000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as-a-whole these days?
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Average life satisfaction 2005
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 10 On range 0-10
Change of political conditions in nation