Dunn et al. (2008): study US 2008 /1
- Dunn, E.W.; Aknin, L.B.; Norton, M.I.
- Spending Money on Others Promotes Happiness.
- Science, 2008, Vol. 319, 1687 - 1688
- 18+ aged, employees, followed 3 months before and after receiving a bonus, USA, 2008
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 16
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Do you feel happy in general?
4 most of the time
- Author's label:
- General Happiness
- Page in publication:
Expenditures on: Other people
Specific current life-events
Kinds of support provided