Drenth et al. (1983): study NL 1981 /1
- Drenth, P.J.; VanderKooij, R.N; VanLuijck, F.
- The Meaning of Working. Results of a Survey on a National Sample and Ten Specific Target Groups in the Netherlands: A source Book.
- Free University Press, 1983, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employed, unemployed and retired people, Netherlands, 1981
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 905
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
I want you to pick a number between 0 and 10 that indicates your level of satisfaction. The more satisfied you are, the higher the number you should pick. The less satisfied you are, the lower the number.
This item is at the end of a list of identical questions about satisfaction in specific domains of life: home, employment opportunities, financial situation, safety, neighborhood, health and free time
- Author's label:
- Life satisfaction
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.52 7.52
- 1.44 1.44
Current status: retired or not
Tenure (vs flex contracts)