Dosch (1979): study US 1977
- Dosch, M.F.
- Child Abuse: A Comparison of Physical Abusers, Sexual Abusers, and Non-Abusers on Perceived Locus of Control, Self-Acceptance and Avowed Happiness.
- Doctoral Dissertation, University of Oregon, 1994, USA
- Parents, abusing and non-abusing, Oregon, USA, 197?
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 34
- Non Response:
- 234 questionn. given to case-workers, 76 actually sent out
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Taken all together, how would you say things are these days? Would you say that you are....?
3 very happy
2 pretty happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Avowed happiness